Technologies and Services
Meet the technologies which will be the future of the industry.
A 100% biological fertilizer for wheat crop.
A 100% biological fertilizer for soybean crop.
Autonomous monitoring units for mechanical rod pumping wells.
Separating membrane technology inspired by nature.
A more efficient methodology for ecological restoration in arid areas.
Expansive polymers for well cementing operations.
Oleophilic adsorbent covers
An innovation for the containment or dripping of hydrocarbons.
Cable-trap devices for the safety of the operations.
Specially designed for liquid packing.
A technology that simplifies production bridges.
We provide highly specialized and strategic technology services with a high added value for our clients. We focus on offering integrated solutions to the main challenges of the energy industry.
On-Site Core Analysis Service
Unique in the region due to the interconnection of geological, sedimentological, geomechanics, geophysical, geochemical, petrophysical and analytical studies. It is supported by an interdisciplinary team, the most advanced technology and continuous updates to the highest standards in the industry. All in one place.
- Multi-scale Rock Description: SEM microscopy, petrographic cutting and mesoscopic description.
- Compositional analyses: XRD, XRF, EDAX.
- Rock Mechanics: Scratch test; triaxial and uniaxial, porous-elasticity, Brazilian Test, among others.
- Rock Physics: Rock physics models, wave propagation (compression and shear) on confined and non-confined samples.
- Hydraulic Stimulation: Fracture tests at laboratory scale, conductivity of propped and unpropped fractures, and characterization of proppants.
- Organic and inorganic geochemistry: TOC, Rock-Eval pyrolysis, organic petrology, bitumen assessment and Raman spectrometry, among others.
- Basic and special petrophysics: Porosity, permeability, grain density and low frequency NMR (2 MHz) studies.
- Bio Stratigraphic and Paleoenvironmental Studies: Micro and nanofossils, palynomorphs.
- Fracture system analysis: Micro and mesoscale descriptions, analysis of cements, Raman spectroscopy and fluid inclusions.
Flow Assurance Service
We carry out comprehensive studies of issues related to paraffin depositions. We combined, in the same place, the capability to perform experimental tests at laboratory scale and in transport conditions; as well as making predictions through simulation.
- Laboratory: characterization tests of fluids and efficiency of inhibitors/dispersants.
- Studies at experimental facilities (Flow Loop): tests in transport conditions.
- Prediction of paraffin deposition through simulation: analysis of operational scenarios, establishing pigging frequency and impact of the dosing of paraffin inhibitors.